Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- WPML: It allows us to identify the user’s language in order to show the website in the correct language. Cookies used: “_icl_current_language”, “_icl_visitor_lang_js” and “wpml_browser_redirect_test”.
- PHPSESSID: This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website.
- Essential for the functioning of the web: “gk_last_opened_widget_rules_wrap”, “wp-settings-1” and “wp-settings-time-1”.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered.
- Google Analytics: Allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. Likewise, it enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “_utma”, “_utmz”, “_utmc”, “_ga” and “_gat” to collect information anonymously and prepare reports of website trends without identifying individual users.
- WordPress Analytics: Allows website owners to understand how users interact with their website. Likewise, it enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “wordpress_f9f2ca859c9849821cb4ac9f69cc0c69”, “wordpress_logged_in_f9f2ca859c9849821cb4ac9f69cc0c69” and “identify user-friendly wordpress_test_cookie reports to compile information form wordpress_test_cookie reports” individual.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher,
but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Google com
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by configuring the browser:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042